Junior Product Manager
We're looking for a Junior Product Manager who will mainly fulfil the role of an integration manager which mixes technical & business skills. This position is also open to fresh graduates with experience in IT.
The mission of the junior product manager will be to maximize profit from existing data delivery solutions and keep B2B customers happy with the quantity and quality of delivered traffic. This position is on the edge between technical and business roles and will be a part of the Product Development team. The junior product manager will communicate with both: Business Development and IT Departments under the supervision of the Head of Product Development.
Integrations manager will:
- Translate business requirements into tasks for IT
- Conduct analysis and suggest improvements to existing integrations
- Monitor and analyze the traffic performance
- Write and update instructions for APIs
- Provide support via Skype to clients' IT Departments
- Make changes and improvements to existing integrations via the web interface
- Preparing on-demand reports for the clients or internal departments
- Know, understand and document business logic for existing traffic delivery solutions
Minimum required qualifications:
- Experience working in an IT company (at least an Internship or freelance/distant employment)
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English, Czech and Russian language
- A good understanding of how HTTP API works
- University graduate (preferably Technical, Business or Social sciences degree) or equivalent experience in Project/Product Management
- Capable to understand and formulate the clients' objectives
The ideal candidate will have (not required, but will be a strong plus):
- 3+ years experience in IT on a Project or Product management role
- Experience in back-end programming (any language, but Python is a plus)
- A clear understanding of what are: Product, Project and Process and what is the difference
- Understanding of Agile methodologies and daily usage of Project Management tools
- Will be able to read and speak in Polish and Spanish (in addition to required 3 languages)
What we offer
- Work on interesting projects connected to marketing and technologies
- A friendly international team with a relaxed atmosphere
- Offices in Prague 1 near Wenceslas Square
- 25 vacation days and 5 sick days, flexible working hours and other benefits
If you're interested, please send your CV to email@example.com
What We Do
We are Volsor, a financial lead generation startup. We help fintech companies and financial institutions grow their business via lead generation, affiliate management and performance marketing.
Since 2014 we are developing an internet loan search engine, which helps users to find and apply for loans. After submitting their application our platform connects the users with our business partners from financial institutions.
Our platform enables among other things, various affiliate partners to promote our loan search engine or promote offers of our business partners and receive commissions for new customers.
We focus on the Global (for the affiliate partners), Czech, Polish and Spanish markets. Through October 2018 1.06 billions euro in loans were applied for via our platform. In 2019 we are planning to expand to other markets and add other verticals, therefore we are looking for new capable people to join our team to help us.